There are alot of foods and fruits that are low in calories and can also be of help, when it comes to weight loss. Being able to reduce your weight and stay at a moderate weight is not so easy.
Staying fit and healthy at all times should be your top priority. So, in line with the publication of MedicalNewsToday”.
Here Are 15 Low Calories Food That Boost Weight Loss.
* Apple: Apples are highly rich in vitamin C but contains just 86 calories. Apples are also a great source of fibre, which can aid gut health.
* Lychees: Lychees are also rich in vitamin C. They are low in calories too, one lychees ranges under 7 calories.
* Papayas: Papayas are low in calories but are an excellent source of vitamin C.
* Grapefruits: Grapefruits remains one of the most nutritious fruits around the world and it contains just 10 calories. It is also a great source of Vitamin C.
* Strawberries : A single strawberry contains 6 calories. Strawberry is a rich source of vitamin C, manganese, fibre and antioxidants.
* Raspberries: Raspberries are highly rich in vitamin K, Vitamin C and manganese.
* Cucumber: One full cup of sliced cucumber(about 120g) contains just 18 calories. Cucumbers are a great source of vitamin K.
* Beets: Beets are quite popular in the world today and they are a perfect source of fiber, vitamin C and folate.
* Watercress: Watercress is rich in so many nutrients such as Vitamin A, C, E and K. It is a rich source of calcium. Because of its high quantity of water content, it is very low in calories.
* White Mushroom: White mushrooms are a perfect source of so many nutrients, which includes, vitamin D, Zinc and Antioxidants. One cup of white mushroom has 8 calories.
* Red Cabbage: Red Cabbage is a wonderful source of vitamins like vitamin A, C and K. A complete cup of shredded red cabbage contains just below 22 calories.
* Pumpkin: Pumpkins are a good source of vitamin A, C, E and B6. Pumpkin has just 30 calories per cup.
* Cauliflower: One cup of cauliflower contains just 27 calories and 5 grams of carbohydrates. It is also an excellent source of vitamin C.